Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHich one is the best?
04-30-2011, 10:32 PM
WHich one is the best?
Besides Honda cars, which one do you think is the best in terms like luxury, comfort, mileage,etc..

Share your thoughts below....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 08:43 PM
RE: WHich one is the best?
well I think honda is pretty good, but other than that toyota isn't such a bad option either for those who are looking to buy a car that is affordable and will perform well
05-03-2011, 09:38 PM
I agree toyota has some pretty good range of cars in terms of features and prices as well. the cars have been known to perform well over the period
05-04-2011, 10:31 PM
Ford, Chevorlet and GMC are all not bad cars. American cars are actually very strong and usually last for a longer period
05-13-2011, 07:20 PM
(05-04-2011 10:31 PM)sidemove Wrote:  Ford, Chevorlet and GMC are all not bad cars. American cars are actually very strong and usually last for a longer period

I see you are a fan of american cars! I like some american muscle as well myself, but in terms of an everyday car and value I prefer to have honda or toyota
05-13-2011, 10:32 PM
hyundai is also growing a market share of its own and even though it is behind honda at the moment, it is a good alternative
05-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Bikes are supposed to be luxurious? I didn't know that. I just go for the looks and the speed and engine power etc. Luxury aint an option for bikes is it?
08-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Personally, I would still get Honda. I like how they make sporty versions of their cars like the SI civic. In addition, you can customize it even more although they already have those chrome accents like the chrome exhaust tips which make it very appealing to me.