Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is honda descent?
04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
Is honda descent?
I have a friend whose daughter has a honda and she swears by it. She says they are the best car to have. What can anyone else tell me. I do not have experience with Hondas.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: Is honda descent?
well i have just got a honda and from the experience that i have i can definitely vouch for the car it is definitely value for money. I used to drive another car of the same capacity but honda has surprised me with being the better automobile overall
05-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Yes honda is definitely a leader in the motor industry at the moment. Buying a honda is probably a very good decision. There are very few in the market that compare to the value
05-04-2011, 10:30 PM
I have driven a few honda cars and was quite happy I mean there are no issues. Now hopefully I will get my own
05-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Anyone who drives a honda car will not be complaining much for a very very long time provided that it is well maintained .
08-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Honda is a great brand especially for sedans although their parts are expensive. They are not famous for their trucks and SUVs like the ridgeline and pilot. I think this can be attributed to the lack and added expense of truck accessories as compared to other automakers.
07-21-2013, 04:51 AM
Honda makes a great, safe, dependable car. I have owned 2 over the years and never once had any issues with them other than people breaking in or stealing them. Great cars!