Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Honda city
04-30-2011, 10:36 PM
New Honda city
Changes in total can be seen from the side various All New Honda City. Strength of the All New Honda City are now growing up to become a 10 hp 120 hp at 6600 rpm torsi with the maximum 14.8 kgm at 4800 rpm. This is the strength in All New Honda City class.

Equipped with the braking technology, ABS (Antilock Braking System), EBD (Electronic Brake force Distribution) and BA (brake Assist), Neck Shock Mitigation Seat, seat belt with pretensioner and load limiter, dual SRS Airbags, and the structure of G-CON body + Advanced technology Compactibility Engineering (ACE) and has been through a crash test in the Real World Crash Test Facility Honda in Tochigi, Japan.

Whats your opinion??
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2011, 01:58 AM
RE: New Honda city
Honda City (the old one) was one of the more popular cars here in India a while back. It seemed everyone had one.
05-01-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah being quite affordable with a brand name like Honda, it seemed the class car of choice. But the new one seems set to surpass the previous one. Let's see how it turns out.
05-20-2011, 06:53 AM
I own this car. And, did I ever mentioned, I never regret spending my money on it. It has great comfort and excellent mileage. It's not really meant for racing, but it touches high speeds without bubbling.