Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Honda fit - what I think
04-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Honda fit - what I think
This one if definitely tiny on the outside, but the FIT is pretty big on the inside, acting like a small minivan with several cargo configurations. And, for such a little vehicle, the headroom and driving position are just fantastic. The controls are extremely organized and there are enough cupholders for the whole family. The paddle shifter is a quite decent innovation, giving the car extra power when needed. And, while the gas mileage doesn't approach a hybrid, it still manages 30+ miles a gallon. Not to bad eh?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2011, 06:10 PM
RE: Honda fit - what I think
I agree with wht you posted here and seems pretty honest. The fact of the matter is that its not that small of a car. If you have actually been inside the car you will b quick to find out that.
05-04-2011, 08:07 PM
Yes, this is a very nice car. I have been inside the car and it is very spacious on the inside
05-13-2011, 09:47 PM
This car isn't tiny at all on the outside. I have seen of them and people usually think its a small car, but ots' not. And one ride inside the car and you will never say its tiny
05-20-2011, 06:42 AM
I really love the shape and the lights of the car. Specially the head lights, but I wish I could ride it. I see some lucky people here Smile