Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The choice of the new accords
05-01-2011, 09:33 PM
The choice of the new accords
The newest 2011 Accord sedan is available to the public with three sorts of engines, giving the consumer a various options to choose from. An Accord coud be either a competent family hauler fit for daily driving, to something with the power nearing the ability of a driving enthusiast ride. However, regardless of whatever is the engine power, most of the people give mixed reaction on whether the Accord is actually a sporty automobile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2011, 10:35 PM
RE: The choice of the new accords
I wouldn't actually mind going for one of them V 6 cars. They are pretty decent and I like a bigger engine in the car
05-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Well, just because it looks sporty doesn't mean it is sporty. First of all Accord is a sedan, so that goes against the concept of it being sporty. People would obviously want to choose family mod, unless buying for their sons or daughters!
05-10-2011, 06:54 AM
What are you crazy? It's a sports car to me. So what if it's a 4 seater, can't 4 seaters run fast? I would love to choose the sports version.
05-12-2011, 08:02 PM
(05-08-2011 08:04 PM)digitalfanatic Wrote:  Well, just because it looks sporty doesn't mean it is sporty. First of all Accord is a sedan, so that goes against the concept of it being sporty. People would obviously want to choose family mod, unless buying for their sons or daughters!

this car may have initially been introduced as a sedan, but over the years the models have come close to sports cars
05-13-2011, 07:58 AM
yes, they are still introducing it as a sedan so that families prefer them. I mean which family wouldn't like a sporty car in which they can fit in?
05-13-2011, 09:06 PM
This is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a car between a sportscar and a family car as well. That is the reason the accord is one of the best cars around.