2011 Honda Accord Coupe
05-01-2011, 09:47 PM
2011 Honda Accord Coupe
Here is a video featuring the latest honda accord coupe

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: 2011 Honda Accord Coupe
don't know about the whole video package but the car makes up for it. It looks really cool and smart as well.
05-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Don't know if it is actually that sporty but the car sure does have a certain edge to it. That along with the reliablity of honda makes it an excellent option
05-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Woah, look at this beauty, can't wait to have it under me. I am pretty sure if blue looks so stunning, what would Red look like! Their specs are always outclassed!
05-10-2011, 07:00 AM
she does look gorgeous in blue indeed. I really want to get my hands on that one. I am pretty sure the drive is even more wonderful than it looks!
05-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Yeah for sure man. It's a great car and is definitely better feeling while driving than it looks like.. the whole look excellent too!
05-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Woah.... I want this car. Any idea how much it costs? I can start saving for the rest of my life today Tongue
08-26-2011, 01:14 PM
The new accord is pretty boring but I like how they make it look lower and leaner. I especially liked the lower bumper because it looks like a rollpan! The nice thing about the back area of the accord is that it looks that way because of aerodynamics and having a rollpan helps to improve it.
07-18-2013, 08:46 AM
That 2011 Honda Accord Coupe looks like it would be fun to drive. I believe I am the sophisticated type to drive it, I know that V6 makes 271 horsepower, which is decent for its class. I love going to look at cars at night at the dealerships and I've noticed that the accord is unique because it comes in a variety of styles. This car will benefit me by the features it has. The Accord's the four-cylinder Accord with an automatic transmission is now rated at 23 mpg in the city and 34 mpg on the highway. That's pretty good for a sedan as big as the Honda Accord.