Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Honda accord sun
05-01-2011, 09:50 PM
The Honda accord sun
I think this ad by honda themselves is pretty impressive. It's called "sun", for a reason. check it out!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 02:31 AM
RE: The Honda accord sun
The ad looks quite impressive and so does the new honda accord as well. Thanks for posting this here
05-03-2011, 08:31 PM
The video is not to bad. I would rate it about average in terms of the effects and idea. Not too outstanding
05-04-2011, 09:59 PM
are you freaking kidding me? this ad wasn't appealing in the least. they need to really start making good ads if they want to appeal to the people. that being said they probably don't need it since they have all the brand name already
05-08-2011, 08:08 PM
Wow, love the camera work in this ad. Some really crazy scenes, specially the top view one. I wonder why they call it the sun! probably because of reaching heights?
05-10-2011, 06:59 AM
Brilliant ad, with such a look of the car, and such an ad, who would not want to want this car? Honda sure does outdo themselves often!
05-12-2011, 07:59 PM
Yep, guys it is a great ad and one of the many great ones put out by honda til now. The reason its called the sun is probably because of the sin they show in the background
05-13-2011, 07:56 AM
I was surfing youtube the other day and saw this ad of accord. It was shot on a mountain road. Really can't remember or find that ad, but it was awesome.
05-13-2011, 09:08 PM
Well, it's a very nice ad, but I think they could have definitely done a whole lot better. Nothing out of the ordinary
05-13-2011, 10:44 PM
(05-13-2011 09:08 PM)jdones Wrote:  Well, it's a very nice ad, but I think they could have definitely done a whole lot better. Nothing out of the ordinary

yeah I agree with the post I feel that they have really gone down in terms of marketing quality of ads