Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2011 Civic - The all rounder
05-01-2011, 09:57 PM
2011 Civic - The all rounder
Most of the people who have reviewed the vehicle agree that the latest 2011 Honda Civic is a pretty well rounded automobile. It is offering a fabulous combo of substance and style that make the car a truly exceptional daily driver, to be honest. The honda civic has staked its claim as a true leader in the line of cars, and has also claimed the title for the 2011 Best Compact Car for the Money .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: 2011 Civic - The all rounder
Atm overall i would go as far as to say that this is the best deal from honda. thats just my opinion though.. just fantastic
05-12-2011, 07:55 PM
best deal from honda? I don't know, I think that's little debatable ... lol. but yeah it's definitely up there in the contender ship. I would say that it is very good value for money
05-13-2011, 09:17 PM
it is a great deal by honda, I agree. One of the best automobiles and probably the best deal by honda
08-04-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm not sure if this generation of civics will sell as good as it did the past generation. It seems that Honda has become very afraid to take risks with this car. Korean automakers have already overtaken the Japs in terms of value for money for their cars.