Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One downside to the new 2011 civic
05-01-2011, 10:04 PM
One downside to the new 2011 civic
Even though being one of the best cars the new honda civic is not completely one that is without flaws. It does assure very high reliability and practicality at an extremely affordable price, but does tend to lag behind competition when it comes down to the interior comfort of a vehicle, the cargo capacity that it can hold and fun exterior styling. the honda civic manages to be a great selection for students and professionals who want to have a practical vehicle that won’t be very expensive. Even though there is a little downside the car does not however disappoint
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 03:34 AM
RE: One downside to the new 2011 civic
man this car is actually pretty decent one overall. especially considering the fact that it is fit for a wide range of people with the features offered
05-04-2011, 02:12 AM
Actually it is not very bad if you consider the overall car. It is not like it is very uncomfortable to sit in. You cannot expect it to be the perfect car
05-10-2011, 07:03 AM
Ofcourse, you can never expect anything to be perfect. I think it's really good for the price. Even though I think the change in interior shouldn't have been done.
05-13-2011, 09:23 PM
That isn't a big enough flaw to make buyer unenthusiastic. Not really that big of a deal...
09-01-2011, 05:04 PM
I really like the handling of the new civic but the suspension leaves a lot to be desired. So what I did is I had lowering kits installed on it with aftermarket shocks and now, I'm very happy with how the civic handles the road!