Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Alternative to civic
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Best Alternative to civic
If you really serious about getting a Honda, but need more space than provided by a honda civic you will need to look for the Honda Fit. It costs almost $500 less than the Honda Civic and provides 57.3 cubic feet of space while the rear seats folded and not to mention the magic seat that is helpful as it increases the storage options.

I think you can get more info on this car in the "fit" section
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 03:33 AM
RE: Best Alternative to civic
I checked out some of the designs of the car and its pretty decent actually. Also it is very spacious from inside
05-03-2011, 09:08 PM
yes i Can definitely vouch for the honda fit. An excellent car if you want to know more about it I have top up some info over tehre about the newest one!
05-04-2011, 02:10 AM
Yes. I used to also think that this car is not that big but in photos I have seen that this car had toop much space inside as well
05-10-2011, 07:06 AM
That's an option that could be considered. I just googled that and it looked pretty impressive. But, civic has its looks. I think 500$ is worth it?
05-12-2011, 07:51 PM
(05-10-2011 07:06 AM)carfreak Wrote:  That's an option that could be considered. I just googled that and it looked pretty impressive. But, civic has its looks. I think 500$ is worth it?

It is actually very impressive. The honda civic does look very cool indeed... but then again every one had their own preferences and anyone looking for a small minivan type of car will really like the honda fit
05-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Man I am great fan of the honda civic, but if you are looking for an alternative to the car, then yes the honda fit is a great contender for that