Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Civic Hybrid 2011
05-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Civic Hybrid 2011
The new civic hybrid is a little slow and does not offer much cargo space the 2011 civic hybrid may not be the best hybrid out there. However if you are one of those who want to go green and value the Honda automobile quite a lot for features of reliability and its contemporary looks you will have no problems at all with this hybrid

People have been favoring the 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid mainly for its futuristic exterior, best class quality interior and finally the excellent list of optional and standard features that are provided with the automobile such as XM satellite radio, heated leather seats, and navigation system -- these features would be extremely attractive to the driver
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 03:30 AM
RE: Civic Hybrid 2011
the one is a good car for the folks who is looking for an environmentally friendly car. probably not the best one for me though, but it ain't too bad either
05-03-2011, 09:20 PM
I know some people who have been drivin this car and have said its decent. Don't expect it to be the best car in the world thou
05-04-2011, 02:09 AM
I don't know if this is the right car for me as I want a car that is very fast. This is a good thing for people who are looking for something very "environmentally friendly"
05-10-2011, 07:08 AM
Hybrids are a bit costly to buy, but they sure save you the fuel costs. How much more space are you looking for huh? Sedan is meant to be a 4 seater.
05-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Hybrids are pretty expensive, true, but I know a lot of environmental freaks that would go for one. I might not personally go for one, but it is definitely beneficial in the long term.
05-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Here is a video of the latest honda civic hybrid

It's actually not all that bad