Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
honda accord - chase
05-02-2011, 09:11 PM
honda accord - chase
Honda has been coming up with some pretty good ads lately which is very important part of the hole industry. this one is called chase

:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2011, 10:51 PM
RE: honda accord - chase
Honda's got some good videos, but this one doesn't do it for me. Something about "burning rubber" on dirt just isn't that impressive.
05-03-2011, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I 've got to agree as well. Probably not the best ad at the moment and definitely not Honda's best one by far
05-04-2011, 10:02 PM
Is this the best video out there atm ? Of course it isn't. It doesn't even come close to being that. But that being said it is definitely better than most of Accord's ads
05-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Their ads have always amazed me. Ofcourse with the amount of capital and effort being invested in the car, I don't think a expensive advertisement would cost much. If you ask me, I would want an accord without even watching an ad!
05-10-2011, 06:52 AM
Love the part when the car goes drifting in the sand with dust blowing all around. Brilliant capture!
05-12-2011, 08:13 PM
this video is actually extremely impressive in terms of the ads they have taken. You have got to agree.
Also they music ain't too bad
05-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Well, it's a multi billion $ company. With throwing so much money on R&D, I think this car deserves an expensive and eye catching ad. Does it not?
05-13-2011, 09:03 PM
Not the best ad at the moment, but it definitely is one of the best ads that has come out this year
05-13-2011, 10:46 PM
(05-13-2011 09:03 PM)jdones Wrote:  Not the best ad at the moment, but it definitely is one of the best ads that has come out this year

Its not so bad actually. Not a big fan of it, but the thing is that it is probably the best ad at the moment