Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
a review
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
a review
Many of the reviewers have been quick to point complaints about Fit’s buzzy engine. Other than those little complaints, the buyers seem to be very happy. Some have even said that it is one of their favorite cars. It is in a class by it own. the only seems to be the price.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2011, 06:46 AM
RE: a review
See, it's a hybrid. And if we consider that Hybrid technology is not very new. So alot research has to be done. I don't think the buzziness would hurt me.
09-06-2011, 05:34 PM
They may complain about the engine, but I'm sure they're not complaining about the suspension! Honda has excellent suspension and the Fit doesn't disappoint. I owned one for a while and despite its small size from the outside, I was expecting suspension to be sacrificed, but when I began using it everyday, I was surprised that this had the same ride quality as the bigger hondas.
07-21-2013, 02:25 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2013 02:25 AM by webgrindSi.)
A girl I was dating had Honda Fit. Great little reliable car but way too small for my liking. Definitely good on gas and stuff though.