Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Radio Code
05-19-2012, 11:00 AM
Radio Code
I am sending this out on a hope and a prayer. I have a 2000 Honda Accord that I need a radio unlock code for. I have tried to take it back to the dealership that I purchased it from however I am from a small town and the dealership is a tote the note type of place and the owner there does not have any information on the car. I have tried to used the online form however the zip in which I bought the car does not match whatever the record they have when the car was purchased. I have the vin and the u code and l code from the radio itself. I would appreciate any help possible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 05:42 AM
RE: Radio Code
(05-19-2012 11:00 AM)avbunch Wrote:  I am sending this out on a hope and a prayer. I have a 2000 Honda Accord that I need a radio unlock code for. I have tried to take it back to the dealership that I purchased it from however I am from a small town and the dealership is a tote the note type of place and the owner there does not have any information on the car. I have tried to used the online form however the zip in which I bought the car does not match whatever the record they have when the car was purchased. I have the vin and the u code and l code from the radio itself. I would appreciate any help possible.

I am sorry to hear about the hard times.
Check out this link: https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

This website is suppose to give you a 5-digit code. You should be able to find the radio/stereo serial number in the glove compartment.
After that go on an hour drive and leave the radio on with the message on 'code e'. Exactly 60 minutes later, there will be a long 'meep' and the 'e' will dissapear and you will see only 'code' Punch the 5 digit code and you should be all set.
Good luck !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply